Find industrial quality heavy-duty Pneumatic Air Motors from Cooper Power Tools, an ISO-9001 facility. Buckeye, Gardner-Denver, and Dotco air motors are available to fit any application, large or small. Choose from the following styles of pneumatic motor: rotary vane air motor, axial piston air motor, and radial piston air motor. Pneumatic Air Motor Models available: 0.3 - 15HP and 0.2 ft.lb. - 1952 ft.lb. torque. Accessories for mountable pneumatic motors are also available. BlueTools.com offers the perfect pneumatic motor for every application!
We offer top of the line and affordable Air Motors from Dotco and Gardner-Denver.
- Engineered for great flexibility, convenience, and reliability - all of these factors relate
directly to cost saving for your company.
- Wide range of HP, RPM, and torque ratings will make finding the right air motor for
your application a snap.
- Significantly reduces spark hazards, compared to electric motors.
- Can't burn out - when these air motors are overloaded, the motor harmlessly stalls
instead of burning out like conventional motors. This feature will clearly reduce costs
by avoiding down time and motor replacement cost.
- Up to 20% reduction of rated speed and torque available by reducing air flow.
This feature enables each motor to be flexible and reduce the chance of needing to buy another motor.
- Smooth power, with maximum torque reached when load on motor reduces RPM to one-half
- Can operate at temperatures approaching 200 deg. F
- Air line lubrication is needed for long, trouble-free service
Call BlueTools at 1-336-282-2020 to order your Buckeye, Gardner-Denver, or Dotco air motor today.